Minecraft accounted for 41% of views amassed by the top 20 games on YouTube in January according to the latest Newzoo and Octoly report. January saw these 20 titles generate 5.85 billion views through January.
Grand Theft Auto followed as the next title in the list at 14% of the views from the top 20 games.
From the top 20 titles, 96.6% of the videos viewed were fan made leaving the 3.4% left to official videos.
Twitch favourite, League of Legends came in 4th with just 4% of the views.