Evolution Studios has released an update for PlayStation 4 exclusive, DriveClub which weighs in at 1.4GB.
The update, v1.08 is available now and includes two new tracks and dynamic weather along with other improvements. The full list of which can be seen on the DriveClub Facebook page.
- Adds weather to the game, for online and offline play.
- Adds two new tracks, both including reverse variants: Atlanterhavsvegen in Norway and Sinclair Pass in Canada.
- Adds the option to configure Throttle/Brake controls onto Up/Down on Right Stick.
- Adds the ability to access Club Cars when offline.
- Adds the ability to access Club Paint Jobs when offline.
- Adds track maps and stats to each track card in Single Event.
- Adds player statistics to various panels within Single Event and Challenges.
- Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
As well as the update notes, Evolution also announced what to expect later this month:
- Adds support for the Mazzanti Evantra, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download later in December.
- Adds support for the Redline Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in December. This Expansion Pack includes the Redline Car Pack and Redline Tour Pack.
- The Redline Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Mercedes SLS AMG E-Drive, McLaren F1 LM, Renault Alpine A110-50, Ferrari 458 Speciale, and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
- The Redline Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Elements Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium download later in December.
- The Elements Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.