Ubisoft has officially announced the PC spec requirements for Far Cry 4 via it’s blog.
- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- Minimum: Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
- Minimum: 4GB
- Recommended: 8GB
- Minimum: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1GB VRAM)
- Recommended: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon R9 290X or better (2GB VRAM)
- Version 11
- 30 GB available space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Ubisoft and nVidia also joined forces and have created a video showing off what the game could look like you your machine has the oomph to handle it.
Far Cry 4 releases on PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One on the 18th November.
nVidia and Ubisoft have also created an offer where by if you purchase a GeForce card it will come with a complementary copy of Far Cry 4, Assassin’s Creed: Unity or The Crew for a limited time while supplies last. Cards included in the Pick Your Path promo are: GeForce GTX 980, 970, 780 Ti and 780 as well as the 980M or 970M-powered notebooks.