Playground Games, Microsoft and Turn 10 have announced the Forza Horzion 2 Launch Bonus Car Pack which includes 8 cars and is available to all players for free.
- 2003 Ford Focus RS
- 1997 Land Rover Defender 90
- 1993 Clio Williams
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT
- 1987 Buick Regal GNX
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
- 1956 Ford F-100
Microsoft also released multiple versions for pre-order on the Xbox One Marketplace, each increasingly more costly but with more inclusive.
- Forza Horizon Day One Edition – $59.99/£44.99
- Forza Horizon 2, Day One Car Pack and the Launch Bonus Car Pack
- Forza Horizon Day One Deluxe Edition – $79.99/£60.99
- Forza Horizon 2, the Day One Car Pack, and VIP membership.
- Forza Horizon Day One Ultimate Edition – $99.99/£76.99
- Forza Horizon 2, the Day One Car Pack, VIP membership, and the Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass
Forza Horizon 2 VIP membership is also available separately and will costs $19.99/£15.99, or $9.99/£7.99 for Forza Motorsport 5 VIP members. The membership includes five cars, as well as x2 player in-game reward acceleration, access to exclusive multiplayer events, in-game gifts from the community team and special in-game recognition.
The Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass bought on it’s own will set you back $24.99/£19.99. This gets you six monthly add-on packs beginning in October each containing five cars each. The 2010 Noble M600 will also be made available to car pass owners taking the total up to 31 extra cars.
Forza Horizon 2 releases on the 30th September in North America, 2nd October in Europe and 3rd October in the UK for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.