Activision and Sledgehammer have revealed the latest must have edition of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, the Atlas Pro Edition. Due for release on the 4th November, this brings the different versions you can get up to three; Standard Atlas Limited Edition and now the Atlas Pro Edition.
So what does the Atlas Pro Edition include to warrant your pre-orders?
The Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Season Pass
Atlas Gorge Bonus Multiplayer Map
Atlas Gorge re-envisions the fan-favorite Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map Pipeline. The Atlas Corporation has commandeered the world’s largest power source, the Three Gorges Dam in central China, whose sinister backdrop creates a gripping setting for multiplayer battle. Combatants will navigate the shadows, explore the map’s new verticality empowered by exoskeleton technology, and control a map-based turret scorestreak that overlooks the dam and helps to keep enemies at bay.
Secure a limited edition steel game case featuring premium in-game artwork.
Official Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Soundtrack
Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score, featuring main title & themes by Harry Gregson-Williams as well as original music by Audiomachine.
Welcome to Atlas: Advanced Soldier Manual
The Atlas Corporation Operator Manual ensures that all recruits are equipped with the necessary intel to become a tier-one Advanced Soldier with Atlas. The manual features original concept artwork from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare creators, Sledgehammer Games, as well as historical and tactical information that will bolster every soldier’s potential for success in the field and prepare them to carry out Atlas’ global mission.
Atlas Digital Content Pack
Inspired by the Atlas Corporation, the most powerful Private Military Corporation [PMC] in the world, this pack features an array of customized in-game content and more:
- Two (2) Weapons – The Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and the Atlas 45 AE Pistol: Trick out your loadout with these two sleek weapons fitted with an Atlas Corporation theme to match your other custom content.
- Atlas Exoskeleton: Strike fear into competition with your PMC-issued, white, red & black custom Atlas exoskeleton, and ensure opponents remember who took them out.
- Atlas Helmet: A state-of-the-art custom Atlas helmet.
- Atlas Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an Atlas player card, featuring both a custom Atlas calling card & emblem.
- Five (5) Bonus Supply Drops: Be prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of in-game content from player customization gear to weapons.
- Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you’re already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign.
The Atlas Pro Edition will set you back $119.99/ and is available for pre-order now.
For more information check out the Official Site at: http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare/ce.