RedLynx and Ubisoft have announced that Trials Fusion will be releasing on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on the 15th April in North America, 17th and 18th April in Europe and the UK respectively.
The PC Standard Edition comes without the Season Pass while the console versions come with the Pass. The PC Deluxe Edition comes with Season Pass included.
- Best-In-Class Platform-Racing: Rock-solid motocross physics and reality-bending course designs come together for an over-the-top experience that no other game can provide. The finish line is the ultimate goal, but the challenge is everything before it.
- Ubiquitous Competition: Whether you’re racing alone, or in a worldwide tournament, competition is all around you. With ongoing support for special tournaments and events, team racing, and much more coming ahead, your competition days will never be done.
- Vibrant User-Generated Content Community: With a user-generated content community that boasts some of the most creative and skilled track creators in the world, Trials Fusion offers new tracks and opens the door to a world of possibilities.
- Season Pass(Included): Get access to the ever-expanding world of Trials Fusion with the Season Pass. It includes six downloadable content packs, and each of the six DLC packs includes a new Career Mode Event and Tracks and new items for the Track Editor.
- Each DLC pack in the Season Pass may be sold separately. If you purchase the Season Pass, please do not also purchase the add-on packs, as you will be charged additionally for them.
Trials Fusion is available for pre-order on PC in Standard and Deluxe Editions and on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One