Twitch.tv has announced to Twitch users via mailing that Xbox One is to get Twitch broadcasting capabilities on March 11th which coincides with Titanfall’s North American release.
Features coming to the Xbox One Twitch experience include:
- Instantly live broadcast your games by simply speaking “Xbox, Broadcast”, or launch from within the Twitch app for Xbox One.
- Position the webcam PIP in any corner of the screen to best fit your game.
- Interact with broadcasters using the most lines of chat available on a console.
- Your Xbox friends are notified when you go live.
Viewing and Chatting
- View live gameplay from any Twitch source: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC, PS4, etc.
- Get notifications when your favorite gamers are broadcasting so you never miss a minute.
- For Xbox One broadcasts, you can view the broadcaster’s Xbox Live profile and send them a party request and join their game.
- See which Xbox Live friends are broadcasting and what they’re broadcasting.
- Partake in the chat experience, including using your subscription-based emotes and chat badges.
- Turbo subscribers get an ad-free experience.