Electronic Arts titles have emerged along side other publisher titles on the PlayStation Europe store ahead of the Friday 29th launch of the new Sony console across Europe.
In the UK, the cost of EA’s launch titles (FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, NBA Live 14, Need for Speed: Rivals and Madden NFL 25) cost £62.99 each, that premium price is above that of the physical retail version, other publishers on the platform and is even £8 more than the same game costs on the Xbox One Marketplace.
- Angry Birds Star Wars: £32.99
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag: £57.99
- Battlefield 4: £62.99
- Call of Duty: Ghosts: £54.99
- Contrast: £12.79
- FIFA 14: £62.99
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition: £52.99
- Just Dance 2014: £42.99
- Killzone Shadow Fall: £52.99
- Knack: £52.99
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes: £52.99
- Madden NFL 25: £62.99
- NBA Live 14: £62.99
- Need for Speed: Rivals: £62.99
- Putty Squad: £13.99
- Resogun: £12.79
- Super Motherload: £11.99
- Trine 2: Complete Story: £14.49
- Warframe: free
This price hike isn’t just limited to the digital game itself, Battlefield 4 premium for example is £39.99 on Xbox One and £42.99 on PlayStation 4.
UBi is also coming in higher on PlayStation 4 than the Xbox One equivalent but this time the difference is £3.
- Assassin’s Creed 4 is £58 on PS4 and £55 on Xbox One
- Just Dance 2014 is £43 on PS4 and £40 on Xbox One.