Amplitude Studios’ Endless Space won the prestigious Golden Cube at the Unity Awards marking it as the best game made with Unity in the last 12 months.
Last year, Endless Space just missed the awards after releasing in July 2012, just days after the voting for last year’s awards closed. Along with the Golden Globe, it also picked up the Community Choice award.
The full list of award winners is below:
- Community Choice – Endless Space
- Best Student Project – SmartVCS
- Technical Achievement – Marmoset Skyshop
- Best 3D Artistic Experience – Guns of Icarus Online
- Best 2D Artistic Experience – Year Walk
- Best Gameplay – The Room
- Best VizSim Project – teamLabBody
- Best Non-game Project – Become Iron Man
- Golden Cube – Endless Space