UBi has launched Trackmania² Stadium on Windows PC which adds 65 solo track campaign as well as multiplayer options along with the following:
- TrackMania² Stadium strong points in comparaison with TrackMania Nations Forever.
- Technological improvements make Stadium look more beautiful and realistic than ever. An advanced graphics engine provides the finest looking TrackMania experience to date, while being scalable to a wide range of PC configurations.
- Over 15 hours of playing time. Additional track creation tools(20 blocks), new multiplayer options, and a new music playlist created by Mike Else (AKA Professor Kliq).
- Great possibilities for creation within the ManiaPlanet platform
- Import your own 3D objects, plus create new and different game modes to share with other players.
- A classic TrackMania experience. Same high speed, but more competition.
You can buy Trackmania² Stadium from http://maniaplanet.gamesplanet.com/eshop/maniaplanet/trackmania-stadium-3694.html and it’ll set you back $9.99/£7.99/9,99€